Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Article I agree with

Judy, my sister, posted a link to an awesome article that debunks the oft spoken phrase "God won't give you more than you can handle." https://theprojectbyjudy.wordpress.com/2016/01/24/a-bit-of-inspiration-30/

The article articulates what I felt for a long time.  Suffering is sent that can break you.  If it won't break you, why would you need God?  I expressed this before to some people and been reamed out for flying in the face of their belief.   That this life should be easy. 
http://www.relevantmagazine.com/god/yes-god-will-give-you-more-you-can-handle

If life is a test shouldn't it be difficult?  If a broken heart is a requirement, won't things happen that will break your hear?  'If you can't stand it, try your knees' is a far more logical mantra.   

I've broken.  I believe that Christ had a hand in my healing.  I couldn't do it without Him.  I believe a loving Heavenly Father sees me differently and my experience as a refining process I barely comprehend.  I am thankful for angels that walk among us.  My sister is one of those angels. 


No comments: