Monday, July 20, 2015

Endings and Beginnings

I am coming to a beautiful ending of a great summer.  There were challenges that I met.  Bad things happened.  I learned that bad things are not the end of my world it is just the beginning to another challenge.  I am sad to see the end of summer; in another week I begin another school year.  Every year I worked there I had major changes in my work assignment.  Instead of fearing this new beginning I am looking forward to another challenge.  I lived in fear most of my life.  Afraid to let go of one event fearful of the next.  Now, I feel sad that something is ending but I anticipate a new beginning.  An opportunity to do something new.  A chance to push my ability past where I was before.  A beginning is a way for me to evaluate where I am and use this as a pivotal point to perhaps change old worn out ways of thinking.  I learned whenever I have an ending, I also have a beginning of something else. 

No comments: