Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Great visit

I loved visiting in Ohio.  I learned a few things.  I did not know that mushrooms will burst like cactus when they get too much rain.  Breathing in 90% humidity is a bit like breathing under water.  The song about the "skies are not cloudy all day" took on new meaning but I didn't go there for the weather.  In fact, I am slightly jealous of their spectacular thunderstorms.  Visiting my daughter and her family was joyful.  We played, worked and played some more.  I enjoyed the visit but now have only a few days left to summer.  The letter announcing the first week of school schedule was waiting for me.  I am excited about this year's adventure.

Brief update on my other daughter and her progress after brain surgery to remove a benign tumor.  She is writing a blog sharing her experience and her path to recovery.  This event permanently changed her life.  I keep her in my prayers daily.  http://braintumorandrecovery.blogspot.com/

No comments: