Friday, February 12, 2016

Dread happy

I dread happy.  Really.  Every time I get to a really happy place at work, all hell breaks loose.  I am still reeling from this last blow.  The teacher I worked with was forced to resign because of a glitch with her teacher certificate.  I'm devastated.  She is such an awesome teacher and knows how to reach students.  She lets them create with enough supervision to keep them growing but not so much to stifle their creativity.  I am going to spend this weekend absorbing this new blow.  Sometimes rules make no sense.  This is one of those times.  I'll get my feet back under me to go again.  I am allowing myself to feel very sad. 

Creeping along.

2 comments:

mulderfan said...

One of my fave quotes: "We all deserve happiness, simply by virtue of being born."~anon

Jenafer said...

it amazes me that with the teacher shortage that your schools are facing that this level of behavior would be allowed to occur. I am sorry for you and the students that benefitted from her experience.