Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Out of my comfort zone

One of my goals this year was to get out of my comfort zone.  I learned from Froglogic and other sources that there is no growth in the comfort zone.  Think about what happens to a seed when it sprouts. 
(link to picture http://www.juxtapost.com/site/permlink/d1563920-91d7-11e1-800f-2301de263305/post/germinating_seeds_40how_to_in_a_plastic_bag41/)
It is buried in dirt.  The seed splits.  The insides come out.  Struggles for the light. All along nobody can see the progress because the ground is dirt.  Nothing of what is going on inside shows unless you put it in a plastic bag to see it.  I spent my first day doing what I never planned to do.  I'm putting all I have into a new adventure.  I am stretching in ways that I never believed I would do.  I set a goal to get out of my comfort zone.  I succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.



  

No comments: