Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Research

Basic research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.
Wernher von Braun

Trying to tackle the positive side of anger.  My mind was too muddle to put into words what I sense and feel.  Lisa made a comment asking me about the good qualities of anger.  She listed several.  Now I am researching my mind as to how I really feel about anger.  It is more a part of me than I first realized.  I really don't know what I am doing so I will call it research.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ruth
"Anger is the elephant in the room in mental health" says Dr Andrew McCulloch of the mental health foundation.

Personally I hate the way I feel if I get angry. Some people like the power surge and adrenaline. I really don't, it makes me feel just awful.

If you remain calm your blood pressure and so on remains more normal and as a result health will improve.

Molly x

Candycan said...

Anger can be one of the hardest emotions to sit with. Many of us have been taught that anger is bad, but even the bible says: 'be angry and sin not'. It's what anger causes people to do that can be bad. So anger is OK. Jesus was angry when he saw people selling goods in the temple.
I find, the challenge can be knowing what my anger is really about. Is my explosion of anger really because I can't get my shoe on in a hurry or is that just what it's easier to be angry about?

Evan said...

Looking forward to the results of the research.