Friday, May 17, 2013

Past does not define you


Something to ponder...
"I made a mistake and it was forgiven, but the damage done has been remarkable. Nothing comes easy after a typhoon cleared all property. I left you hanging that's why I came back and willing to take the risks to build a new home even if another typhoon comes again. Because if this is the only way to prove how much I love you, then I will build a town for you...” ― Hans Alcanzare
..
We all mess up.
We all make choices.
"Everyone's life is a mess. Everyone's. We all make mistakes . . . and not just little slip-ups. Major mistakes that hurt us and other people.” ― James Alan Gardner
..
Don't allow it to paralize you.
Quit, self loathing, won't fix it.
“One mistake does not have to rule a person's entire life.” ― Joyce Meyer
The mistake dose not define you.
..
If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.” ― Steve Maraboli
..
Move forward, make better choices consistently.
Pave the new road that lies ahead of you.
As always shannon posting
Jimmy Thomas is a Romance Novel Cover Model...my sister introduced me to him. For a quick pic and an interview check out http://jeannieruesch.com/wordpress/?p=2364

His official website:
http://www.jimmythomas.com/

I enjoyed a brief lunch with him and several other ladies.  I also enjoyed taking pictures of him, out of a hundred shots I didn't need to throw away one.  Here is the thing, I have a hard time around men that give off vibes that all they care about is what he can get from you.  Jimmy gave off the feeling of 'how can I make your day more enjoyable.'  I was comfortable.  I enjoyed the exchanges he had with other people.  He showed each person respect.  I had to do a bit of research to realize this man was famous in his world of hot steamy covers.  However, he made each person feel like they were the center of his world in that moment.  I appreciate Shannon maintaining a Facebook page devoted to this lovely man.  I have met beautiful people that fit what someone called an 'introverted Quasimodo,' beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside...Jimmy is not one of those people.  He is beautiful on the outside and the inside.  This is one of my favorites that I snagged when he was taking a break. Enjoy.

Taking a break



1 comment:

TR said...

I enjoyed reading this; what a wonderful story. xxoo