Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Reconnected

Our internet is reconnected.  I felt silly without internet and longing to pop on to say hello in facebook, look up a question, or my children's address.  All of my stuff is online more than I thought.  I didn't think I was that invested until I was without it due to faulty equipment.  I am happily reconnected and struggling with what I want to do first.  A bit of Lumosity, a game or two, comments on blogs and general reconnecting with everything I do online.  I'm on vacation so avoided work today.  However tomorrow I will make sure the links work for training for my job.  I like my job and continually look for ways to improve.  Internet has a bunch of training online plus the school pays for some of it.  I try to get as much benefit as possible.  I also like animal, grandkids, and art videos...especially how they do it.  Amazing stuff online.  I'm thankful to be reconnected and bless my computer every night.  :)



No comments: