Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year

I am delighted to have 2018 officially done.  I am not going to lie....it was one tough year.  Began and ended with a death in the family and my reaction was so completely different.  Lots and lots of tough stuff.  There was good stuff too.  It is like the teacher that wrote on the board....



The big hard stuff dominated my thoughts and feelings.  Several life changing experiences hit me this year.  I am viewing everything differently due to those experiences.  That's what makes them life changing experiences.  So far several people wished me and everyone else on Facebook a peaceful, stress free year.  This is my theory.  If my life is peaceful and stress free....I'm not trying enough new things.  I'm not putting myself out their to experiment and grow.  I am hoping for each of you and myself a year of growth and over coming challenges and finding better ways to live and spread joy to others.  Kindness is free, distribute liberally.  A smile takes fewer muscles than a frown...use that often too.  This year I challenged myself to take more photographs, learn to paint and work on being more open with other people besides online.  I like online because it has the natural barrier of no real contact except comments.  Talking to people and I can see their reactions is a whole lot scarier for me.  I hope this year is one of strength and growth and becoming my best self.  I hope the same for you too. 



No comments: