Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rock my world

Several times my world has been rocked.  Sometimes beautifully and magically like when I married and each one of my amazing children.  And other times not so wonderfully like when I found out I was a multiple, again when I integrated (shocked to find out that there was a steep learning curve to living as a singleton) and now tonight.  Kavincoach said yes to a great opportunity for him in another state.  I was blessed with paying attention to warning signs that things were changing.  Thanks to an awesome new friend I am looking at a different counselor, Kavincoach suggested 2 and I get to choose.  I always appreciated that about Kavincoach, he taught me I have choices.  He also reminded me that I could probably be ok without counseling.  I survived without him before and I will survive after but having someone that has a different perspective and an ability to share that perspective has some healthy results for me.  Amazing how just last Sunday I wrote here how with God all things are possible.  I will be praying about where I will go from here.  For any one that is facing a major change, you are in my prayers.  Change is inevitable and I have learned that I can cope with what comes my way. 

No comments: