Monday, August 20, 2018

Treading water

How long can you tread water?  Should of built the ark.

I am feeling overwhelmed and barely keeping my head above water so to speak.  I have so much to do but I seem to get in my own way.

I am doing a new kind of crochet project.  They send the instructions a little bit at a time.  With the start of school I am loosing ground and getting behind.  Then tonight I realized I flipped the project and am doing a row in reverse direction.  At first I was going to take out the stitching to correct it.  Instead, I am letting the 'mistake' stay and calling it a new design.  The stitch actually looks quite good from either side.  However the colored shades will have an interesting twist to them.  I might actually get away with the error.  It was so hard making myself not correct the mistake.

I decided to stop saying after school.  If I catch up fine, or I'll build a raft instead of an ark, down sizing.


Cracked but still functional.  

No comments: