Monday, May 21, 2012

Thank you

Thank you to my readers:

You inspire me, encourage me and share your lives and ideas.  Thank you.  Some of you I know personally.  I am related to some of you, too.  Sometimes I write a post with one of you in mind.  Other times, I am just trying to figure out one more piece to my puzzle.  Just when I think I am so clever and healthy and doing great, PTSD stomps on my foot.  I then write here and pour out my frustration and you kindly share your strength with me.  Thank you. 

I must regretfully inform one of you that I messed up your invitation to read your blog.  I spent 14 years fixing computers and they still drive me to exasperation when some cutesy engineer thinks I can read their minds and do it perfectly first time.  Fluffed an invite...Sorry.

Love my pansies but triple digit weather fried them in my garden.  Poor Pansies.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Ruth,
I went to bed last night thinking of writing a thank you post too, because I am so grateful for the support and feedback I have had from other bloggers since I started writing.
In this world in which so many spend their lives tearing others down, maintaining their one up position and pretending to keep it all together, how amazing it is to have found this little corner in which everybody is honest about their struggles and wants to support and upbuild others.
Hugs.

Evan said...

You're most welcome Ruth