Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Almost over

This year is a little different for after Christmas.  We have waited for our youngest granddaughter to be born.  We thought she would arrive before Christmas but she changed her mind and waited to make her appearance today.  I am eating breakfast with her big brother and then off to bring breakfast to my son-in-law and cheer on my daughter.  A couple of Bill Cosby's routines on delivery come to mind.  I don't think I need to worry about the after Christmas blues. I am so excited being able to help with the arrival of this new little lady.  Enjoy your day and hope you find some good sales and don't need to return anything.  Hugs to all.
Soon a new pair of feet will be entering this old world. 


4 comments:

jessie said...

Congratulations! If the little girl waits until midnight, she and I will share a birthday ;).

Ruth said...

She didn't way. Today is her day.

Ruth said...

PS. Happy Birthday Jessie.

jessie said...

It's actually my sister's birthday today. It's not a bad day either! Like you said, it'll always keep the after Christmas blues at bay! And it's easy to remember.

Congratulations, again, and thanks for the birthday wishes. ;)