Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sharing from InnerKiddies



Dear Friends,
For as long as I have been teaching and writing to my beloved SHE community there is a message I have been compelled to pass on.  You are loved just as you are, before you scrub one floor, vacuum one carpet, dust or shine a sink.  The fact that you are alive is testimony that you are loved by your Creator. 

Living has become such an overlooked and unappreciated experience that we often get sidetracked looking for something other than life to do.  But your first and foremost reason for being here is simply to live and love who you are right now in this time and place.  Each and every one of you is sacred and holy.  You, just by living here and now complete a grand scheme.  Without You Life would be missing an incremental piece to the great mystery of Being.

I am thankful for you.  Your joy uplifts me.  Your love is heartfelt.  Your desire to have a cozy, clean and happy home gives me hope.  The fruits of your efforts give me a desire to continue my writing.  When I close my eyes I see you beaming with a smile that tells me you are loving yourself.  Thank you.
Love,
Pam  
--------
Please visit our websites at www.innerkiddies.com, www.thegetoutofdebtbook.org, or www.happinessfile.com

InnerKiddies is one of my email messengers that remind me daily that somebody out there has walked through tough times and found a path.  She wrote about and said, "Hey come along.  YOU CAN DO IT."  I read her and her sister's book Sidetrack Home Executive almost 20 years ago.  I didn't keep up following her suggestions but her encouragement stayed ever on my mind.  When she started a web page sharing more ideas on how to nurture and love yourself I keep listening and slowly I am becoming a believer.  I still have plenty of mess in my house but I recognize now my progress.  InnerKiddies send quotes and ideas that help me heading in the direction of loving myself.  Her web page is listed on the Web Resource page.  I attribute reading S.H.E. from Pig Pen to Paradise as my first step up the road of self acceptance.  Thanks Pam for sharing your struggles and victories so I started to believe I could too.

No comments: