Saturday, September 22, 2012

Space between

"Don't be afraid of the space between
your dreams and reality. If you can
dream it, you can make it so."
- Belva Davis

Click Here For Success Tip # 017


KavinCoach asked me the simplest of questions...What do you want?
Years have passed since he asked me that question.  I stared blankly, afraid to consider the possibility that I could want something.  He waited...again he asked, What do you want?

I'm allowed to want something...he chuckled, you don't need permission.

He obviously did not grow up in the same house I did.

He reminded me, "You are no longer a child...now...What do you want?"

I want to feel loved....I want to waste time and watch a sunset....I want to eat when I am hungry....and stop when I feel full...I want to blow bubbles with grandkids....I want to walk in the forest...I want to stroll on the beach at 4 AM before the sun comes up to heat things up.  Where chill nips at you but doesn't cut right though....I want to FLY....Finally Loving Yourself....I want to let go of the pain from my past and embrace the love of my present....I want to decide that I am enough.

There is not one thing on this list that I can't give myself now.  It is possible because I dreamed it.  Now it is happening... All the peace and love and happiness is right here with me now.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're giving me hope too, Ruth! :-)

Janet said...

you so deserve each one of these and more.

Ruth said...

Thanks Everyone.