Thursday, November 22, 2012

Still counting

There is no disaster that can’t become a blessing.  ~ Richard Bach

For all those that are celebrating Thanksgiving today - enjoy the day, the food, and  hopefully awesome company.  I am enjoying a mega gathering of my FOC.  I won't be checking here today I am going to be consuming some of my favorites, chocolate cream pie, stuffing, turkey, green bean casserole, rolls, Veggies with dip, deviled eggs, more pie, tasting bits and pieces of everything.  I am truly blessed with adult children and in-laws that are awesome cooks.  Playing with grandkids and generally enjoying myself.  I miss those that can not come but think of you while I am smacking my lips after chowing down. 

Blessed to be living at the Zoo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! The photo caption is great! Love this post, Ruth! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your beautiful FOC! Many blessings to all!