Monday, May 2, 2011

Meeting the challenge

 Over at "Used to Believe in Forever"  Sunday stealing day I received a challenge to do a '4 freakin things' post.  I decided to accept the challenge. 
http://usedtobelieveinforever.blogspot.com/2011/04/sunday-stealing-its-all-about-4-freakin.html


The "It's All About 4 Freakin' Things" Meme

Four Places I go:
  1. The park
  2. Hiking in the desert
  3. Fabric Store
  4. Internet

 Four Crushes I Have:
  1. Gibbs
  2. Mr. Spock
  3. Kit (The car, I love the car.)
  4. Eye Candy (Temporary crushes which require no personality.)
Four Smells that I Love:
  1. After the Rain
  2. Roses
  3. Chocolate mints
  4. Photography chemicals (Odd but true)
Four Favorite TV Shows:
  1. NCIS
  2. Iron Chef
  3. Law and Order S.V.U.
  4. Undercover Boss
Four Favorite Movies:
Nose to nose...
  1. Harry Potter movies
  2. Monsters Inc.
  3. Lord of the Rings
  4. Shrek
Four Recommendations:
  1. upsi
  2. Band Back Together
  3. NikonSniper
  4. The Aurora
Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
  1. upsi
  2. mulderfan
  3. kiki
  4. Any one else that wants to give it a try
Four Things about me that you don't know:
  1. I like playing poker.
  2. I wanted to be an interior designer. 
  3. I loved living in Spokane, Washington.
  4. I want to learn how to skin dive. 
Four bands that I love:
  1. Cast in Bronze
  2. Moody Blues
  3. 3 Dog Night
  4. Boston Pops

10 comments:

A said...

:D

mulderfan said...

Enlightening, Ruth! I'll try to do it soon.

Laurel Hawkes said...

Fun!

Marsha said...

You like 3 dog night?

Ruth said...

Yes. I went to a concert in high school. It was AWESOME.

Kiki said...

Ooh,fun!

And we've some stuff in common. Let's hit a fabric store then unwind by watching "The Lord of the Rings" (extended version, of course) and chomping on chocolate mints. Sounds like fun to me! :)

Kiki said...

Oh. Duh. I was mentioned, so, hey, I'm in for some fun. Will answer on my blog.

Ruth said...

Awesome. Sounds like a great day. I'll look forward to reading your blog. :)

Shaun said...

Great list, Ruth! I totally didn't even think of the Internet as a place to "go." Good call!

Ruth said...

Go there every day to check on my friends. Glad you stopped by. :)