Saturday, May 14, 2011

Plans change

I knew this weekend was going to be hectic.  I planned to have several blogs done in advance.  Then Blogger crashed.  I couldn't comment.  I couldn't write.  I was cut off.  I was ....... AAAAGGGHHHH.  Well, took time to recoop.  Go to bed early.  Tackled the weekend with zest.  Joyful to watch one son graduate.  Thrilled to pass medical test.  (Growing old is not for sissies.)  Sad to help same son move away.  Thrilled to talk to daughter on the phone.  Awed by the helping hands that worked together to help.  Loving Skype to visit with those that are far away.  Internet is a love/hate realationhip - I love it when it works; I hate it when it doesn't.  Good night all.

6 comments:

mulderfan said...

Sounds like a great day to me!

As for the blogger crash, it made me realize I may have a wee bit of an addiction!

Anonymous said...

I second that love/hate relationship.
~Judy

Ruth said...

mulderfan, not sure if it is an addiction or just enjoy keeping in touch with friends. :)

Thanks Judy.

said...

Oohh I am not feeling so bad now I was having a break cos eblogger was too!!:D


I'm glad you've been having a nice time Ruth & big ((((son moving away))) ♥

Jonsi said...

Mulderfan - ditto on the addiction!

Jonsi

Ruth said...

♥ Thank you for you encouragement and the hug. :)

Jonsi - could it be instead a magnificent obsession? just a thought.