Friday, November 29, 2013

I did it!

I cooked the turkey and it turned out yummy.  I also bought a meat thermometer and used instructions from the Joy of Cooking.  I didn't record what I ate in MyFitnessPal but I didn't gain weight today either.  I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving and had a great time shopping on Black Friday.  One of my daughters provided cinnamon rolls for breakfast while waiting in line for Fabric.  Other daughters checked in across country, smiling we were all in line and missing each other.  What a change from before counseling.  I did stress....putting on oven mitts to open the refrigerator is a fairly good indicator of suppressed stress.  But I immediately recognized it for what it was and laughed instead of getting upset.  I had a wonderful 2 days.  Change is possible.  Working to make our lives different is worth it.  Hugs to the world I need to get things done.  I hope everyone's holiday was better than expected. 

1 comment:

TR said...

What a wonderful Thanksgiving. And You did it! xxoo