Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Success

My Dad is sporting new hardware....a lovely pacemaker that tells his heart to keep beating.  I didn't take responsibility for things that I don't need to.  I'm freaking tired for just hanging around a hospital today.  Thanks for all prayers and good thoughts.  Thanks to a special friend that reminded me not to drop into old roles.  Thank you to another friend that met me away from the hospital to give me a quick break.  Thanks friends. Thanks family for being there and support. 

4 comments:

mulderfan said...

Glad to hear the patient is doing fine and your mother survived the surgery!
Best of all, my dear friend is stronger for the experience.

Ruth said...

Thanks mulderfan.

Tundra Woman said...

(mulderfan, You make me laugh, woman! Tee-hee-hee! Nah-that was more a "BWHAHAHAAA!!" Thank you for fulfilling a requirement of my personal Daily Self-Improvement Plan which has-right at the top, "Must laugh-HARD once a day, every day" and usually, it's at ME!)

Each mindful confrontation shows you yet again Ms. R you're doing it, you're actually succeeding at using the skills you've learned. And here's exactly where the rubber meets the road, so to speak. Kudos to you, Ms. R! Please, please get some rest. Under the best circumstances, hanging around a hospital all day is very tiring and taxing.
(NO RESPONSE REQUIRED-Rest trumps 'etiquette', OK?!)
TW

jessie said...

Glad to hear Ruth. Hope you take some time now to take care of yourself. Hugs. Jessie