Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I'm Sharing

I started following Richard Paul Evans Blog a while ago.  I enjoy his insights and perspectives.  It is helpful that I agree with him.  However, every so often he writes something so profound it sinks deep in my heart and causes me to cry.  No easy feat.  I broke my arm and didn't cry.  I had cancer and didn't cry.  He wrote about a theme that has troubled me on more than one occasion:

Why do things go wrong when we’re trying to do what’s right?
Read more at http://www.richardpaulevans.com/things-go-wrong-trying-whats-right/
 
I know that this is an on going issue.  We have the example of Job, Joseph sold into Egypt, Corrie and Betsy TenBoom and others through out time and history that struggle with this question.  The harder I try the worse things get some times.  I am sharing Richard's post because he said I could and I love what he has to say.  I am thankful for him sharing a personal trial.  His belief in what he is doing was a timely reminder to me.  I'll find a way through.  I don't just believe in miracles I rely on them.  I hope you enjoy the post as much as I did.  
 
The picture is right side up.  It's the bird that isn't.
 

No comments: