Thursday, February 19, 2015

worse nightmares on schedule

Only takes two days of getting to bed earlier to increase nightmares.  Fairly quick repercussions.  Hot stove, split second consequences.  More sleep = bad dreams only two nights.  So I didn't fight them.  Allowed myself to go back to sleep and re-enter the nightmare.  I don't usually do that.  I slept.  Odd.  Maybe it is working just not as I expected.

Finished photographs for one of my shoots.  I am happy with quite a few.  When photographing an event there are two types of pictures, one is a snap shot of a piece of time and the other is the sense or mood of the moment.  I try to get a little of both.  I am always curious what other people think but I don't really want to know.  Yup, just that weird on the thinking.

I took these a few year ago.  Example of a snapshot of an event and trying to capture the mood.  



 

No comments: