Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Depression Quotes

http://depression-quotes.net/depression-quotes-and-sayings-list/    

                               
       
Here are the Top 20 Depression Quotes and Sayings from people hurting from depression.

“There’s a girl in my mirror crying tonight and there’s nothing I can tell her, to make her feel alright”

“And I just started crying, because I didn’t know what else to do. I laughed until I cried.”

“Isn’t it funny that the people that it’s often the people that said “I’ll never hurt you” are the ones who end up hurting you the most?”

“I’ve come to the point where nothing matters anymore and the things I used to care about just aren’t worth fighting for.”

“I’m often silent when I’m screaming inside.”

“Someone when I say “I’m fine”, I just wish someone looked me in the eyes and said “Tell the truth”".

“It’s hard to answer the question what’s wrong when nothing is right.”

“I only lied so I didn’t have to see tears of disappointment in your eyes.”

“Somehow, just being me is never enough.”

“I love to sleep. Life has a tendency to fall apart when I’m awake.”

“Real loss only occurs when you lose something you treasure more than yourself.”

“I want to run, but only far enough to make you miss me.”

“Never underestimate the pain of a person, because the truth is everyone is struggling, it’s just some people hide it better than others”

“You never know what you had, until it’s gone.”

“The only thing standing between me and happiness is reality.”

“It seems to me, the harder I try, the harder I fall.”

“Don’t wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.”

“I want to be remembered as the girl who could brighten up your day, even if she couldn’t brighten her own.”

“You think I just want to die but in reality I just want to be saved.”

“And in the end, everyone turns out to be the person they swore they’d never become.”

Depression quotes and sayings make us realize that so much loneliness and pain lurk all over the World, and it’s only up to us to change it. You have to understand that while sitting around all day reading depression quotes and sayings, can make you feel better as you’ll understand that there are people out there going through the same pain as you are, but it won’t fix anything.

In order to overcome depression, you need to take some action, and no one can do it except yourself. So, instead of just sitting in your room all day surfing the web, why not talk to people? If someone you know needs a helping hand, reach  out and maybe you can go through it together.
Don’t be afraid to be helped either. Depression is not lunacy, but it can make your life a living hell, and this is not what living should be about.

Seek help, then help others with what you’ve learned. Other people need you just as much as you need them.

Happiness is an inside job.  I found this on Facebook, 
                           
                           
This is my depressed stance. When you're depressed, it makes a lot of difference how you stand. The worst thing you can do is straighten up and hold your head high because then you'll start to feel better. If you're going to get any joy out of being depressed, you've got to stand like this.
Charlie Brown

No comments: