Sunday, April 20, 2014

Engraven in the Palm of His Hand



Isaiah 49:16

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

KavinCoach shared my faith in Christ, so during counseling, faith was one of the things used in my healing process.  KavinCoach clarified that he could teach me new skills but it was Christ that does the healing.  He asked me about my faith in Christ.  He pointed out all the horrible things that happened to me, then asked me how I could believe in a loving Heavenly Father or Jesus Christ whom was sent to Earth to die for us.  My testimony is rock solid.  Yes, I have doubted in the past.  But time and time again, I encountered blessings and miracles that can't be attributed to anything accept a higher power.  I don't understand why I need to experience some of the things that I do, however I know there is nothing that I experience, no abuse, no pain, no suffering that Christ hasn't experienced.  When I was most suicidal, one of the things that kept me from carrying it out was my belief that I would have to explain to my Savior that life was too tough.  Christ experienced abuse, betrayal, suffering and Gethsemane.  I struggle at comprehending how he endured so much suffering.

Luke 22:44

And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

 I believe with all my heart that there is nothing I experience that Christ can not heal.  He has power over death.  My wounds will be bound up by Christ's loving care.  He never promised a pain free world...he promised that he over came the world. 

John 16:33

King James Version (KJV)
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

I believe in Christ eyes I am whole for he sees me through His healing power and no wound is so deep or damage so severe that He can't heal me.  His ways are not my ways, His timing is not mine either.  His love for me engraved my name on His palm. I have all eternity to finally understand His great love for me. 











 

1 comment:

Unknown said...


For God, who said,
’Let light shine out
of darkness’, made
his light shine in
our hearts.
[2 Corinthians 4:6]

Happy Easter Ruth and Judy