Monday, April 7, 2014

FINE



FINE Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional... -The Italian Job
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfcrM7ukzCU

My daughter used to get very upset with me when people would see me in the grocery store clinging to the shopping cart to stay standing up and I would answer their "How are you" question with FINE.  She felt I was lying.  I was.  I felt most people don't actually want to know how I am.  I enjoyed the Italian Job.  I also saw the same acronym used in Gone in 60 Seconds when Sway comes on the crew. I am highly amused when one movie quotes another one. 

Monday is an awesome day.  Beginning of a whole new week.  Fresh and a day to recover from the weekend.  Celebrated with family as one of the granddaughters turned 2.  It was a great party with wonderful food and do I ever need to work out to make up for the delicious calories. 

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

I first heard the definition of FINE in the liner notes to an Aerosmith song, of all places. :)