Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stop and Start

I followed a link to 30 things to stop doing.  I was enchanted by the pictures.  The list is similar to other lists I have checked out.  So I followed the link to the writers of this list and found a list of 30 things to start doing.  A reader's comment suggested to take their don't list and make it a 'to-do' list. 

STOP : http://www.lifebuzz.com/just-stop/

START : http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/18/30-things-to-start-doing-for-yourself/

I am a big believer that we just don't stop doing things.  I need to replace the things I stop doing with things I want to do.  A few of these I consider to be KEY principals to changing my life. 


3. Start being honest with yourself about everything.


8. Start being more polite to yourself.

The two list are quite impressive.  Easy to write much harder to do.  Even more difficult to embrace.  Challenge I am facing is I know what to do, however actually doing these good things in my life poses a whole different issue.


  Thinking of summer













No comments: