Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Power of Introverts

http://www.npr.org/2012/01/30/145930229/quiet-please-unleashing-the-power-of-introverts

Susan Cain shares how introverts lost popularity in the last few decades.  We are no longer a society that accepts that some people want to be alone and do not want to share everything about themselves.  I believe the link is well worth following.  It does have a short informal quiz at the end to kind of gauge how introverted you are.  Lets just say that I hit very high on that introvert score.  Interesting thing about blogs is I feel like it is a place that I can share about myself.  But you may notice I rarely have any pictures of myself. 


1 comment:

jessie said...

Thanks for sharing all this information on introverts. I tend to fall in the middle of extrovert/introvert, but I lean towards introversion. And for so long, I was put down, criticized, and labeled "odd" (or unsocial) for being like that. It's nice to be able to be who I am now.