Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Weight loss suggestions

Hey if you follow Vic these are his ideas.  I am focusing on sleeping better.
Check out his web page for more complete information:
http://ultimatepaleoguide.com/vic-magary/
 
Hey there!
You know, top 10 lists never seem to go out of style.  So let's
rock this list without further shenanigans...
 
1.  Focusing on exercise instead of diet.  
Takes more than working out more, what you put in your mouth makes a difference.
 
2.  Ignoring sleep.  
This is my mega challenge that I am tackling right now.  I am working to sleeping better. 
 
3.  Cheat meals.  
I learned that your body doesn't let you cheat.  It remembers every calorie no matter how late or sneaky I am.  
 
4.  Lack of accountability.  
MyFitnessPal helped me to be accountable to myself.  I also talk to my daughter that encourages me towards healthy living. 
 
5.  Information instead of action.  
Reading about the latest diet doesn't make any difference until I change what I put in my mouth.  
 
6.  Celebrity fantasies.  
Fantasizing about that I am someone else does not change me.  Become my own best self. 
 
7.  Not keeping a food journal.  
Keeping a food journal, for me MyFitnessPal, taught me what I was actually eating.
 
8.  Quitting.  
One icecream cone is not the end of a diet, quitting is.  Stumble and fall but don't quit.
 
9.  Discounting the obvious.  
Two pieces of chocolate are not better than one.  Helllloooooo, if I know it is not good for me, don't eat it.  My body remembers every bite and holds a grudge. 
 
10.  Expecting overnight results.   
I learned to be patient with myself and my body, permanent change takes a long time.  
 
Keep cranking with your fat loss efforts!
Stay strong,
Vic

No comments: