Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MRI Done

First step is to recognize there is a problem. 
          Done... audiologist alerted me to increase damage to my hearing.
Second step is to survey the damage.
          Done...MRI completed.  This will be compared to the MRI from 2 years ago.
Now wait - report takes about 2 days to get to the doctor then I wait for his office to call. 

Waiting is very difficult.  There is nothing to do.  No little boxes on the check list to mark off.  No snazzy music playing in the background.  I feel like a prisoner making hash marks on the wall.  Maybe I see how many rounds of "100 bottles of beer" on the wall I can sing off key before the phone call comes.  One nice thing we ended our land line service so if they want to talk to me it will be my cell phone. 

I randomly picked a folder from last year and this is what I enjoyed in the month of April 2012

Duck

Lots of Ducks

Hanging on by just one petal

Damaged beauty 

Delicious

I got your back!

Descending into...

Break in the storm

Just outside my door step

2 comments:

Judy said...

Did I mention I have cake?

Tundra Woman said...

Oh Ruth, The uncertainty is so...challenging. My thoughts remain with you.
TW