Thursday, January 27, 2011

I love to Laugh

Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers.  And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.  Bill Cosby  


I was raised on Bill Cosby.  Voompa Voompa Ding ~ brings an instant smile to my face.  I have seen him several times in person.  Tonight I was feeling tired, out of sorts, and just plain run over.  Decided to play at Facebook early and encountered some lovely quotes, cute pictures, a funny video and wonderful people.  Kind humor makes bad things good and good things better.  Thanks everyone out their that likes to share cute, charming, and funny.  


Try googling laughter and see what you can come up with.  
Add links in the comments.    


First saw this in an email ~
http://www.listentolaughter.com/people/a-tiny-little-film/

4 comments:

insi said...

The best mornings start out with a big old belly laugh with my husband. He has always cracked me up, doing crazy things to make me laugh, and I find those days that begin with laughter are lighter somehow.

xo
upsi

Laurel Hawkes said...

http://www.quotegarden.com/laughter.html

Ruth said...

upsi ~ sounds like a wonderful way to start the day.

Laurel ~ Great web page.

Stacey Charter said...

Love Bill Cosby! I was lucky enough to see him in person many years ago and he was awesome! The dentist bit makes me laugh until i cry. Hope you are doing well. Loving your blog topics btw. Even when you aren't into it you still post. A lesson I need to learn. Thanks!