Thursday, January 6, 2011

That's IT!

I admit it.  I am out of sorts really grumpy.  I even warned the world today by wearing my Oscar the Grouch shirt that reads, "I wear this shirt when I'm a Grouch."  Everything positive looks gray and everything negative looks black.  Thank goodness for counseling.  Makes me look at the real problem and not all the surface things like goal setting, dirty dishes, crazy traffic, those are all frustrating annoyances.  Thank goodness for awesome friends and bloggers that share their perspective.  Over at "It's all about MiE" check out the title,  "Gummy Bears, Ritz Crackers and Diet Dr. Pepper"
http://itsallaboutmie.blogspot.com/2011/01/gummy-bears-ritz-and-diet-dr-pepper.html
Sounds like comfort food to me.  Nope this is breakfast.  Take the time and browse through her blog.  Don't miss the comments they are awesome too.  Enjoy the day, I should be feeling better later.  

2 comments:

mulderfan said...

Some people in AA think because they've stopped drinking all of life's ups and downs will disappear. One lady was devastated because she got a cold!

The thing to remember is even though most well-adjusted and successful people have bad days. No matter how hard we work to get to a better place emotionally "life" will still happen. As long as we can laugh at things and keep putting one foot in front of the other, we'll be just fine!

Ruth said...

Progress does not offer immunity from other challenges. Thanks mulderfan.