Sunday, January 16, 2011

New intesting and fun links

Intersting:
The writer of this blog is hoping to educate others about bipolar I.  A couple of the entries are surveying kids and finding out that mental illness is 'IN' since the Stars have it must be good.  Wow.  I had no idea.  I am still at the stage of meeting people that I want to beg don't get out the silver bullets and stakes.  I have noticed several of my favorite TV shows are addressing the very real problems faced.  Unfortunately, some of the shows spread more misinformation.  My own diagnosis PTSD with dissociation at a severe level gives very little indication of some of the problems I face daily.  I plan to explore this blog further.

Fun:
The above blog shared a link to http://cuteoverload.com/
If you like furry critters and want a great Awww... moment take a look.  I liked the one I found about a day with the office squirrel. 

1 comment:

Laurel Hawkes said...

cuteoverload is ADORABLE! Thanks for the smile!